Type: Lithium polymer battery
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Rated capacity: 720 mAh
Mode: LP503048 720mah
Maximum charging current: 1.0C
Maximum discharge current: 1.0C
Charging current: standard charging: 0.5C, fast charging: 1.0C
Standard charging method: 0.5C CC (constant current) charging to 4.2V, then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charging until the charging current drops to ≤0.05C
Charging time: standard charging: 3.0 hours (reference), fast charging: 2 hours (reference)
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.45V~3.0V
Working temperature: -20°C~+60°C
Storage temperature: 25℃
Certification: CE, ROHS, IEC, KC, CL, UN38.3, MSDS, BIS
1. High energy density lithium polymer battery.
2. Long charge and discharge cycle life, more than 500 times.
3. Use Japanese IC and MOS protectors to enhance security.
4. Aluminum-plastic composite, thinner design and lighter weight.
5. OEM&ODM service for special size lithium polymer battery.
6. Easy to assemble with installed connectors (Molex, Tyco, etc.).
7. Strict testing to ensure the quality of all lithium polymer batteries.
8. The most important: competitive price.
9. Double IC chip, with anti-short circuit, anti-overcharge, anti-overcurrent, anti-overload functions.
1. Power supply for electronic products such as laptops, tablets, GPS and car mobile navigation systems.
2. Help to run digital devices, such as mobile phones, cameras and other products.
3. Provide reliable power for all kinds of portable and mobile devices.
4. Charge wearable products such as smart watches and sports bracelets.